Audio files may be requested in CD format for $32, or as a digital audio file in MP3 format accessible in PACER for $2.40 per audio file. Please adhere to the following instructions to request an audio file.
Please adhere to the following instructions to request an audio file.
Digital Audio Recording Ordering
- Submit an Audio Order Form electronically to: ECROs@ohnb.uscourts.gov, via U.S. Mail, or in person at the Courthouse. Once the Electronic Court Recording Operator (ECRO) receives the order form, the audio will be prepared and uploaded as an attachment to a .pdf file on the docket. The fee of $2.40 will be charged by PACER. Please do not remit payment for Digital Audio Files to the Court.
- Upon receipt of the Audio Order Form, court staff in the location in which the case was filed will process your request.
- You will be notified via email or phone when your digital audio file is ready to be downloaded. Please allow two (2) business days for processing.
- Upon notification that your file is ready to download, access PACER. Audio files are designated on the docket with a small speaker icon next to the entry. Click on the docket number hyperlink to open the docket entry.
- Click on the paper clip located on the left of the page to access the digital audio file.
- Double click on the audio file to open and listen to the proceeding. Media Player software must be installed in order to listen to the audio. The audio is in MP3 format.
Audio Compact Disc (CD) Ordering
- To order an audio file from a hearing on a compact disc (CD), complete the Audio Order Form and submit it to the Court via email to: ECROs@ohnb.uscourts.gov, by U.S. mail, or in person. Click here to access a list of mailing addresses for Electronic Court Recording Operators (ECRO) for each court location. Audio files are saved to a CD, and the cost is $32.00 per request. The fee must be paid at the time of pick-up in the form of cash, cashier’s check or money order. Attorneys may also pay by check. Remittances should be made payable to: Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
- Once the Electronic Court Recording Operator (ECRO) receives the order form and payment, the audio CD will be available for pick-up at the Intake Counter of the Court location in which the case was filed. To have an audio CD mailed, a pre-paid envelope must be submitted with the order form.
- Please allow two (2) business days for preparation of an audio CD.