You are here
Archived Cases Search
National Archives and Records Administration
Bankruptcy cases filed prior to 1/1/2003 are available from the Federal Records Center. Cases filed after 1/1/2003 may be found electronically in the ECF/PACER system.
- To retrieve a copy of your case filed prior to 1/1/2003, click on this link for the Federal Records Center (FRC) and follow the instructions on the site. Due to the pandemic, the operating status of your servicing FRC may be limited and additional fees may be incurred to retrieve records.
- To retrieve your case filed after 1/1/2003 for review at the court:
- Enter the case number in the box below and click "Search"
- Click on the highlighted request form
- Complete the request form and print it
- Mail the printed request form to the appropriate Bankruptcy Divisional Office. Include a money order or certified check for $64 made payable to "Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court." The Bankruptcy Court does not accept personal checks.
AKRONJohn F. Seiberling Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse455 U.S. Courthouse2 South Main StreetAkron, Ohio 44308(330) 252-6100
CANTONRalph Regula Federal Building &U.S. Courthouse401 McKinley Avenue, S.W.Canton, Ohio 44702-1745(330) 458-2120
CLEVELANDHoward M. Metzenbaum U.S. Courthouse201 Superior AvenueCleveland, Ohio 44114-1235(216) 615-4300
TOLEDO411 U.S. Courthouse and Custom House1716 Spielbusch AvenueToledo, Ohio 43604(419) 213-5600
YOUNGSTOWNNathaniel R. Jones Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse10 East Commerce StreetYoungstown, Ohio 44503-1621(330) 742-0900
- After the court receives the file (2 to 3 weeks), you may review it at the clerk's office. Please call ahead to ensure your case file has arrived. A fee will be assessed if you would like photocopies or a certification.